Friday, November 4, 2011

Morning by Morning

The morning is sweet.  I go to sleep looking forward to it.  This morning I woke to the rain..... ahhhhh.  Crawled out of bed and puttered to the kitchen.  Brewed the pumpkin coffee and curled up on the couch under Andy's Great Aunt Lute's handmade octagon quilt.  I love that quilt.  It is full of colorful vintage fabrics, a gazillion different prints.  Wow.  I have a new appreciation for her hard work those many years ago.  She made one for each of her nieces and nephews, but I feel sure Andy's (mine!) is the most beautiful.

 
I love those moments on the couch in the dark hours of the morning just before the dawn... with Him.  He always gives me Word of His unfailing love.  Who would want to miss that?

"Morning by morning, O Lord, you hear my voice;  morning by morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation."  
Psalm 5:3




No comments:

Post a Comment