Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tradition


 Tradition....it is one of my favorite things in life.  I love the sameness.... the over and over.  I love hearing my kids talk about "last year and the year before and the year before."  



Every year we have a pre-Thanksgiving celebration with my brother and his family at my aunt and uncle's horse farm.  Aunt Marie is the president of an organization called Creative Therapy which provides hippotherapy (occupational or physical therapy with the use of horses) to children with special needs.


Rebecca rides Beamer 

 Me and my cowboy

 Uncle Stan and Max on Bruiser

 Aunt Marie always makes the day fun for all.  She is a bundle of sweetness.  

The kids groom and saddle and ride and feed the horses....
...and even clean up their poop.  Which, of course, is their favorite part.

Thanksgiving traditions at the farm.... another "gift" for my list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment