Monday, August 13, 2012

It's the Night Before School Starts and All Through the Classroom...


Last year I had fifteen.  This year I have four.  
Every year, no matter the number, I know that God gives me just who He intends 
my heart to love for their third grade year.  

I told Rebecca that we were going to be the "Fab Five" this year...
she said, "Small, but strong!"


In light of my new-found joy, it's a "quilty" theme this year!  Go figure.  
(When you only have four, you can stitch their names on your door display.)

I am glad!

Once it's full, we'll have a day full of fun!

(My spot!)




Looking forward to gathering them around me tomorrow for our first big day!  
And I know that...


Can't wait!


1 comment:

  1. Love it, love you...so glad to be back teaching with you again. Have a great year!!!

    ReplyDelete