Monday, August 15, 2011

Ready or Not, Here we go!


I have had the best time "creating" my classroom for this new school year. Tonight was Orientation and tomorrow starts a brand new year. When I was a little girl, the night before the first day of school was like the night before Christmas. I loved it. Still do.


Gumballs and pennant bunting...so fun!


(Writing Center)


"Swimmingly" Good Behavior!


Pennant Name Plates!


My happy place for the next 9 months!




Now I just need some students to fill it up. Looking forward to making memories with them!

7 comments:

  1. Alisa, you are amazing! I teach, too, and I'm trying to get myself psyched up for the new year...we have a few weeks to go. Have a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd and 4th those are my favorite years to teach. Your room is lovely. Decorating was always one of the most exciting things for me too. Happy time meeting the students!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your classroom! It's so cute! Mine looks like a tornado took a quick trip through the middle, but I still have 3 days until the kidlets arrive. Have a great first day! PS - We had fun Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you taught my boys. Actually, I wish I was in school again and you were MY teacher! Hope you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the phil.4:8 lettering?

    ReplyDelete