Thursday, July 7, 2011

Concentrating on the Blessings


every morning when you get up,

that you have something to do that day which must be done."

Today, July 7, 2011, is a rare summer day that is full of "nowhere to go, and no place to be". Yea! I woke at 7:45ish, kissed my husband goodbye for the day, and curled up on my couch with a cup of coffee and Judges. Wow. What a great place to see God's power, might, control....and His compassion for His people.

My girls slept until 10:45. I relished EVERY moment of the quiet morning to myself.

I put my newly purchased Whole Foods granola in this old-fashioned mason jar... The only problem is, when it sits cute on my counter, I want to eat from it all day long. Maybe I should hide it.


This sweet chick arrived around 12ish to teach me how to make coffee concentrate....my own personal Barista! I felt really special. (Check out this girl's experience making coffee concentrate... I will not be using a cute dispenser. A mason jar will do just fine.) Looking forward to my first Iced Latte!

Ahhhh....it is concentrating.

Caroline especially enjoyed entertaining Lauren's cute little munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment