Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's the TEACHER in Me

Usually about this time every summer, I get the "Let's get ready for a new school year" bug. I lay in bed at night and dream up ideas for my classroom. Yes...I really do. If you are a teacher, or ever have been, you understand. And this is what my dining room table looks like for most of July:


Today I went to K-Mart and bought 24 ct. Crayola crayons for 25cents/box. I had to limit myself to 8 boxes.... 2 bucks. I love fresh new crayons. It was all I could do not to open all the boxes to make sure none of the tips had broken off..... obnoxious.


Don't get me wrong... I am NOT ready to go back...yet. We still have alot of summer to enjoy!

For now, I am just dreaming up ideas, cutting pennants, making labels, buying 25cents school supplies, and looking forward to the 13 little lives that I know will enrich mine...they always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment