Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Project Summer Sewing" Continues


In the frenzy of Summer activity, I have been sneaking over to my sewing machine every chance I get. 


Last night I finished these fun jammie pants for Miss C.


Makes me happy to see her curled up in them.


Rebecca was delighted with her knitting bag... a birthday treat that was one week late!


It's reversible!


And this little project is JUST FOR ME!  Does that not have "Alisa" written all over it!

Thanks for sharing in my J.O.Y!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME quilt!!!!! And love the jammies and bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those are the cutest pajama pants *EVER*. I love them! You are so talented - that quilt is absolutely breathtaking. :) Thank you so much for all of your sweet encouragement regarding my words. You are so sweet and I'm thankful that He gives us both outlets. :) God bless you and your family, sweet Alisa!

    ReplyDelete