Sunday, March 10, 2013

In Every Season

On this day, six months ago, my dear friend kissed her boy for the last time as the angels ushered him into heaven.  I have posted about her several times, but it never ceases to amaze me that anyone could doubt the hand of a loving God.... and His truly amazing grace.  As she stood leading worship this morning with hands lifted high and sang "It is Well With My Soul", I was reminded once again of the sweetness of a life hid with Christ in God.  There is no other way to face the trials of this life...no other way.  My dear friend is a beautiful testimony of that.


Our six months without you, Samuel Cutliff, have been heartbreaking.  We miss you dearly!  Your life here on earth still impacts us every single day.  Today, we celebrate the 1/2 year anniversary of your homegoing. 

 And we look forward to joining you there.

 "All of my life, in every season, I have a reason to worship."

 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you precious friend for your encouragement...it means so much to me! His Grace has been sweet and the gift of our church and my living friends has been another amazing blessing. I miss Samuel greatly and am thankful that you love and miss him,too. I rejoice in his salvation and the gift of eternal life with him soon! Love you so!!

    ReplyDelete