Monday, May 14, 2012

Looking Up


When I was pregnant with Rebecca, I wouldn't take any of my gifts out of their boxes or packages until I brought my baby home from the hospital.  It was hard to believe that I was really going to get to be a mommy.  

When they said she was a girl, I was so happy.  I wanted a girl so bad!  She took her sweet time coming (33 hours of labor and 4 hours of pushing.)  She arrived looking up instead of down.  It caused me a great deal of pain, but what a great way to enter the world...looking up.

Eighteen months later, Caroline entered the world with one push.  Another girl.  Why God saw fit to bless me double... I will never understand.  I always dreamed of a couple of sisters.  

Along with their daddy, they are the joy of my days.




No comments:

Post a Comment