Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Getaway

This is my brother's wife.... my sweet sis-in-law who is fun and silly, has a great sense of style, and is truly a beautiful person inside and out. My brother was blessed to win her heart.  This weekend we celebrated our birthdays (which are both after Christmas just ten days apart) "Atlanta" style.  
When we arrived at the Twelve Hotel we unloaded our bags, sat down for an early evening snack, and enjoyed the stores in Atlantic Station.  West Elm...so much fun.  And "Cool Aunt Viki" insisted on a cropped sweater for Caroline at H&M(a dud she has been dreaming of).



A Birthday Treat!




A late night view from the balcony of our room....
city lights! 

And a morning view of the other direction.  IKEA... here we come!
We slept in and enjoyed coffee and biscotti in our room.  Then we were off to IKEA for some all day shopping fun.  We had a scrumptious lunch and piddled in some shops (Anthropolgie...ahhh) and then joined my brother and nephew at their basketball game.  
I came squeaking back in my driveway somewhere around 10ish to happy girls and a hug from my honey.  

It's so nice to get away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment