Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today

Everyday becomes incredible when you let God do the impossible in you at least twice.
Ann Voskamp


This morning I am basking in the joy of a whole morning full of Pinterest and catching up on all my favorite blogs.  Both girls spent the night out with friends, so, last night,  Andy and I had an "at-home date" complete with deer steak fajitas and 2 recorded episodes of "Downton Abbey"... Don't tell anyone that he is as addicted as I am.  


Today I am:


ENJOYING a rainy Saturday morning with my sweetheart.
WISHING my girlies would stay little, but thankful for the little ladies they are becoming.
READING this book that is changing my life concerning prayer!
EATING a fried egg on a toasted piece of jalapeno bread. 
PRAYING for the Cutliffs and the Dances who are caring for their boys who are anticipating or have just had surgery.
BASKING in a clean house!
ANTICIPATING some time to quilt!  Hopefully!
SHOPPING with this treat (all thanks to one of my student's moms!)
VOTING for the one that I would like to call my President.
LOOKING FORWARD TO singing with the Praise Team tomorrow in church.
GRATEFUL for a husband who delights to read God's Word.
TRUSTING my Father to provide in these times that really try the soul.
RESTING in His perfect plans (Jeremiah 29:11)





No comments:

Post a Comment