Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hand Towel Happiness

About a week and a half ago I was at Target all by myself (that can be dangerous at Target) and I wandered down the kitchen towel aisle. I saw this cute little apple hand towel and picked it up, decided that I did not NEED it, and put it back on the hook. After all, I had a buggy full of school supplies and cute little apple hand towels are really not in the budget these days.... even if it is just two dollars and some change.

Today (day 2 of school), I found a little bundle on my desk from a student. It was a bag of coffee wrapped in a "cute little apple hand towel" with a big bow and note that said, "We are praying for you and wishing you a wonderful school year."

Could've been coincidence. Or it could just be that my Heavenly Father loves me that much.

(Thanks Sydney... and the whole Stewart family!)

No comments:

Post a Comment