Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Thanks


#400 A week of highs and lows and ups and downs and the way God worked it all together for good.

#401 New classroom full of new ideas all ready for a new year with new little munchkins...so grateful!

#402 Mary Kathryn's arrival...safe and sound....beautiful!

#403 Eliminating pizza from my diet for a good solid month and then having it three times this week.

#404 Fellowship with family, swimming, grilling out hamburgers, making homemade "Frostys", cousins laughing, Caroline dancing to the Wii, sharing ideas with my sis-in-law, refreshing good time.

#405 Pinterest....love.

#406 Teacher Treats

#407 Overflowing tomatoes

#408 Staying on top of the clothes...sort of.

#409 2 1/2 hours all by myself in Hancock, picking out fabric for my newest quilting project, the sweet lady's help, 9X9 templates

#410 Stormy ride to Royston and arriving to the sun

#411 Youth Group Summer's end swimming goodbyes

#412 Andy's delight to be there

#413 Iced Chai Tea Lattes

#414 The movies with friends....The Help....so enjoyable.

#415 Celebrating Taylor's move-in day at AU....pink dorm rooms...happy smiles on the faces of mom and daughter.... new adventures

#416 Food Network Star finale with the girls

#417 Singing on Praise Team with my daughter... her teaching me.... the privilege of serving Him in that way.

#418 Faithful ants...ha.

#419 Praying with my husband...just before we both drift off to dream.

#420 Peaceful sleep.

#421 A new day, new week, fresh with no mistakes in it.

#422 Oh and Andrew David's arrival! So precious! Healthy and safe and beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful list! Just love it. :) And I'm so excited for you and all these new little ones who will be in your teaching care. What a wonderful opportunity (and you are SO brave!!!! -grin-). I'm sure the kids will just simply love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. I could hear you saying it in my head as I read it- brought me to tears. 418 the ants are still in my kitchen too!! Oh for us to be such hard workers. No wonder the Bible says, "Go to the ant..."

    ReplyDelete