Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Confessions of a "Tween" Mom
1. Justin Bieber is all over my work-out music.
2. I cried at the Hannah Montana Movie.
3. I know every word to "Introducing Me" by the Jonas Brothers.
4. "Good Luck Charlie" makes me laugh out loud.
5. I've bought scarves and jewelry for my girls just so I can wear them.
6. YoGo's is my new favorite "hang-out".
7. This is how we start our day on the way to school in the morning.... loud and complete with dance moves.
8. I've probably seen Confessions of a Shopaholic, Letters to Juliet, and Princess Diaries at least 18 times and never tire of them.
9. I am perfectly content to spend two hours in Old Navy.
10. I still think Andy Lamb is the cutest boy in town and when he smiles at me...my heart melts.