Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Capturing the Mundane


I'm always taking pictures of my kids at "events". I never really capture too much of the mundane everyday stuff. Now that I'm a "blogger", I LOVE to read other "blogger's" blogs. They're always posting these random shots of "life" in their world. I decided I'm gonna be more deliberate about capturing "life" in our world.... starting with my kitchen counter-top. It is ever changing. Currently, it holds a fresh bouquet of daisies. Actually, they are not so fresh. I've had them about three weeks now. Daisies last FOREVER! My lime green candle smells fresh and makes me happy burning in the evening while I'm cooking dinner. Everyone should have fresh flowers and candles in their kitchen. They bring a little "happy" to life!

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog but haven't taken the time to comment...
    I've been blogging for almost 4 years now (I think) and I find myself taking very random pictures specifically for the blog. I love to capture daily life and enjoy looking back at old posts to see what we were up to on that same date 3 years ago or 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete