Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cocktail Blessings

 My favorite uncle who always wears cool shoes and no socks.

These three and their first cocktail party.  How I sent my nephew to get me a plate of food...because he looked the part.  (Such a cutie.)

 
 Being with two of my favorite men.


 My one and only cuz on my mom's side.  I was Rebecca's age when he was born.  



 Catching up with my glamorous sis-in-love.  Always a treat.


Sweet Kate.... a beautiful bride and a beautiful "catch."  
So glad they finally tied that knot!

 
 Having cocktails just across the street from the Fox Theater... 
a splendid venue for a party!


 Sharing my city with the girls.  A cool and breezy rainless night after a very wet week!



Capturing the memories with my phone camera... even though they're a tad blurry!


The sights and sounds of the big city!

 
A fun place to visit... appreciating our small town home town.


 How the waiters walked around with yummy treats.  
Introducing the girls to their first cocktail party in a very grand way!


 How they married in Portugal in a palace... 


 ... a handsome prince and his darling princess.


 What a treat to celebrate with them!


 It was a glorious "joy-making" occasion!


No comments:

Post a Comment