Saturday, December 17, 2011

Grinch-feet

 We sit in a circle every morning and they tell me their thoughts and I think, "Who would want to miss this?"  They each have their own little personality and I just feel so blessed that I get to enjoy it for one year of their lives. 
 
 
Yesterday, my little "whos down in whoville" did a fabulous job in our annual Third Grade Christmas Presentation in chapel.  It was a "Grinch-y Celebration"!
 
And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so?  It came without ribbons.  It came without tags.  It came without packages, boxes or bags.  And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.  Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.  What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.  What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.  ~Dr Seuss



No comments:

Post a Comment