Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Riches


Front Porch Pumpkins

Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again:  Rejoice!

Happy Mantle...all thanks to Mary E!

Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.
 

Autumn light:)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Ahhhhh...the projects!

And the peace of God which transcends all understanding (it really does!) will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

She folds.

Finally, brothers and sisters,  whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-

Saturday Rummage Sale finds!

think about such things!

10 cent joy

Put these things into practice... and the peace of God will be with you.

Sunday baking

I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.

Pumpkins and Acorns and Elephants...oh my!

I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

Mmmmmm.

And my God will supply all of my needs according to His riches and glory in Jesus Christ.

The sprinkles....oh, the sprinkles!

To our God and Father be glory forever and ever.

They make me laugh.

Philippians 4:4-20









No comments:

Post a Comment