Friday, March 4, 2011

"Stopping to smell the....turkeys?"

Often, Andy asks me to upload images for him of landscaping jobs. Today, while uploading some images for him from his camera card, I discovered this picture of a turkey.... in a tree. One of the things I admire about Andy is his great appreciation for God's Creation. He has never had an indoor job, always worked with the soil of the land in which we live, and is really good at "stopping to smell the roses" so to speak. This is also a quality in him that drives me crazy. He is NOT in a hurry. I guess that is why he spotted the turkey in the tree. I would've missed it.

Too bad it's not turkey season.

1 comment:

  1. That is sweet! Before I became involved in the outdoor industry I just would not believe there were turkey in the woods. Now, I am the family deer & turkey spotter. I even know where & when all of the Elk hang out in the mountains. Strange but true.....Kim P

    ReplyDelete