Friday, April 6, 2012

Nana's Bed and Breakfast


For ten years we've been making this trip.  Thankfully God blessed me with a Mom-in-Love who is so much fun to hang out with!  Every April, "me and my two girly friends" take off for four days of sheer delight!  We shop, we eat, we laugh, we talk...talk...talk, we laugh, we "craft", we drink lots of coffee and Dr. Pepper, 
and we laugh.... alot.



This year we did alot of sewing!


Nana was lookin' purdy cute in her fun jammies we brought her.


I quilted!  (And my "younger" friends laughed at me in my granny glasses.)



We found lots of new little happy stores and I added to my fabric stash!


These little juice glasses were one of my favorite finds. 


Elizabeth's Antiques was delightful and this lone creamer had "Alisa" written all over it.


As always, it was a blessed trip.  I am so grateful for dear friends, a gracious and loving mother in law, 
and His provision for this sweet tradition.


And I finished Caroline's quilt!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so so so much fun! I just love it. The quilts and crafts and finds are all beautiful. Love you!

    ReplyDelete