|Still rockin that 80's hair. What in the world???|
2. He is really good at stopping to smell the roses. He "slows" me and opens my eyes to things I would otherwise miss.
3. He has strong, manly hands.
4. He's a good daddy, a fun daddy, a daddy who listens, a daddy who nurtures, a daddy who recognizes the wonder of this world and opens their eyes to His beauty.
5. He likes country music.
|Callaway Gardens and some high-waisted shorts. Yeah-baby!|
7. He talks to me...really talks. He enjoys telling me about his day.
8. If I ask him to do a "honey-do", he writes it down and does it. I rarely remind him. (From what I hear, that's a great gift!)
9. He regularly and verbally recognizes God's blessings.
10. He is spontaneous.
|I used to fish with him.|
12. He is not really "judgmental" ...and he likes all kinds of people.
13. He genuinely enjoys whatever I cook for him and expresses his appreciation. (Thanks Nana!)
14. If he is sorry, he says it... to me and the girls.
15. He is very child-like in a grown up sort of way... and he still gets excited "like a kid" about life's adventures.
17. He makes me feel special.
18. He's cute.
Happy 18th Anniversary, Sweetheart.
YOU are the sweetest of God's gifts to me.