Thursday, December 30, 2010

Psalm 139





"All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be." (Psalm 139)
Today is my birthday.... forty-one years full of JOY only because of the One who ordained every one of them.

It was a "Joy-Making Day" with these two dear friends who whisked me off for a day of shopping, and lunching, and fellowshipping, and fun.

I think I'll keep them. And I am off to dinner with this sweet chick and her dear family...
Matty's chocolate cake...here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for sweet friends on special days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisa - I was blog stalking you (haha) and this post reminded me of the sweet time in college when we memorized Psalm 139 together. I was oh-so-thankful for that time with you (and not to mention the use of your washer and dryer).

    -Jenn Roman

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet :) love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete